Monday, March 21, 2011

A Little Magic

I ventured over to the Magic Kingdom for a few hours today.  This was my fourth trip to somewhere on Disney property since we moved to town, and the first trip that I made it there and back without getting lost.  I'm directionally challenged -- I admit it.

The parks are overflowing right now because of spring break.  Okay with me -- I was just going for the walk, although I did manage to duck into a couple of attractions.  People-watching is at a premium.  I know a lot of women who are pretty snappy dressers, from head to toe.  But I can't think of one of them who would wear high-heeled shoes to a Disney park.  Just sayin'.  And another thing -- I have a small camera bag that holds my camera, extra batteries, extra memory cards, my Disney pass, my driver's license, some cash and my cell phone, with room to spare for my car keys.  That's about as much as I want to carry around with me in the parks.  So...I really wonder what it is that people need to have in the parks that they would drag a rolling suitcase around with them.  Not a small suitcase, mind you -- but rather, a medium sized suitcase on wheels.  ???  To each his own, I guess.  I'm sure there are people there who think I'm strange too.

I didn't take a lot of pictures today, but here are a few for your viewing pleasure.



No comments:

Post a Comment