Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Animal Kingdom and Shopping





We started today at The Animal Kingdom. This is probably my least favorite of the four parks, although it's great for picture taking and we like to ride Expedition Everest. We rode twice -- once in the front seat. From there we went over to The Animal Kingdom Lodge for a look around the new Kidani Village area of the lodge.

This afternoon I went shopping for Karen (the best boss in the whole world who tries her best to make my workstation "the happiest place on earth.") After a short rest we plan to go to The Magic Kingdom for the evening parade, castle lighting, and fireworks.

I'll post a few pictures from today, and I may post more after the parade tonight. These pictures are of Expedition Everest, and of one of the buildings at our resort.

Love to my girls, Lindsey and Caroline!

No comments:

Post a Comment