Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lazy Day




We got up early this morning to say goodbye to Jamie Robertson. I surfed the Internet for a little while and then found myself taking a nap at about noon.

We decided to go to the studios for a couple of hours this afternoon. We didn't do much, but we did finally go see The American Idol Experience. After that we stopped for a cup of coffee, took a few pictures, and came back to the resort and cooked dinner, if you can believe that.

I have no idea what we are going to do tomorrow. We have dinner at a restaurant in the Magic Kingdom Christmas eve, and dinner at Le Cellier (Canada) in EPCOT Christmas day. I'm not sure if I want to go to either of those parks tomorrow, although I suppose I wouldn't mind a walk around World Showcase at EPCOT. We'll see.

Special hugs to Caroline and Lindsey. I love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment