Monday, December 14, 2009

EPCOT


This morning we went to EPCOT Future World and rode Soarin' and Test Track, two of my favorites. We walked over to the Boardwalk Resort to look around, came back to our resort for a little while, and then went back to EPCOT tonight for fireworks. Nobody does fireworks like Disney. I finally got the Grand Marnier orange slushy that I've been waiting a year to try and it did not disappoint.

We are worn out. It was 84 and sunny today. What's not to like about that? We'll probably take it easy tomorrow and give our feet a rest. We might do a little shopping.

A quick hello to my friends Jena, Kelly, Marsha, Marylou and Jenny. And, as always to my girls Lindsey and Caroline -- your mom loves you!

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know...it's FREEZING here today. Hope you're having fun!

    Oh, Kelly wants to know if you ran into Daisy yet? hee

    Jena

    ReplyDelete