Monday, December 21, 2009

It's Official....




I am exhausted. We got up later than usual today and took Jamie R. to the Animal Kingdom. The closer we get to Christmas, the more crowded it gets in the parks. The Animal Kingdom is the largest of the four Disney parks, and the place was packed. The only thing we really wanted to do was ride Expedition Everest and get some pictures of the park icon -- The Tree of Life. We waited more than an hour in line for Everest. We have dinner reservations at a restaurant in the Magic Kingdom on Christmas eve. It will be shoulder-to-shoulder people in the park by that time.

Tonight we went to Downtown Disney for dinner and then we had hot fudge sundaes at Ghirardelli. Yummo. I am so going on a diet when this trip is over.

It's been cool and at times almost cold for the last couple of days. The weather is supposed to improve tomorrow. I don't know what Jamie Wroe and I will get into after Jamie R. leaves tomorrow. I'm sure we'll find something to do. I honestly don't know how much more my feet can take though.

Hugs to Lindsey and Caroline. ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment